Wednesday, May 30, 2018

A Post About Posting


Welcome to On Cruise Control, a travel blog based around cruises and all things cruising! My name is Maddy and I am a passionate cruiser. There's something about sailing through the ocean on a floating city that makes you want to never go back to reality... which is what happens each time I walk off the gangway at the end of each cruise.


SO- why am I making a travel blog? Because I LOVE talking about cruising (ask my friends at work, it's about 76% of my conversation starters). I've noticed that as I research excursions or ports or what to pack, I come across the same few videos, or the blogs talk about the same few things. I want this to be as open and honest as possible, both in reviews and tips and tricks for making your cruise getaway the best it can be!

I've been on 5 Royal Caribbean cruises, and as of now, I am loyal to Royal. I am looking forward to expanding my experiences on other cruise lines, but for the time being, I only have knowledge of Royal Caribbean International ships and their ports of call! I've sailed both Eastern and Western Caribbean, and am excited about my next adventure in a few months, where I will be visiting some different destinations!

Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope you get as much enjoyment from my posts as I do on my cruises!

No comments:

Post a Comment