Sunday, May 24, 2020

Hi, Hello- It's Been A Minute!

Hello, cruisers!

Let me start by saying I apologize for my hiatus! Life gets crazy and time passes quickly! This will be a quick catch-up blog to get us back on track!

Since I last posted, we've been on three more cruises!

- Allure of the Seas in September of 2018
- Brilliance of the Seas in March of 2019
- Vision of the Seas in June of 2019

We celebrated a lot of special occasions on the cruises! My boyfriend proposed on Allure, we celebrated a bachelorette weekend for my friend on Brilliance, and we crashed our cruise couple's honeymoon on a 12 night Mediterranean cruise on Vision!


I am working on editing videos from the Europe cruise and can't wait to show everyone all of the amazing places we visited!

In other news, my fiance and I are getting married on a Royal Caribbean ship! We were hoping to "tie the knot" in July, but because of cruise cancellations due to COVID-19, we have rescheduled for March! I will be doing an entire segment on cruise weddings and the benefit of becoming man and wife on the open ocean!

Don't forget to follow us on Instagram! Click the here below and go double tap your favorite photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment