Friday, July 20, 2018

NEW VIDEO!

I'm anxiously counting down the six weeks until my next cruise.... so I've been reminiscing with footage from my last cruise! We went on Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas and had such an amazing time. This was our second time cruising together, and we've gotten into the groove of how to perfect our vacation! The cruise was 7 nights, and we stopped in Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and Costa Maya, Mexico!






All of the footage was filmed with GoPro Hero 5 and GoPro Hero 6. If you are going to be doing any sort of underwater filming I HIGHLY recommend a GoPro! You get such great quality and they are small enough to fit into any sort of small bag. If you're going to invest in such a great product, make sure you take care of it and also purchase a wrist strap, or handle to make sure you have a good hold on your camera!

In the video, we swam with sea turtles in Grand Cayman, visited Playa Mia Water Park in Cozumel, and explored both islands on our journey from the ship to the excursion. I did not take any footage in Costa Maya, as we only got off the ship to shop, and so I left the GoPro on the ship.


Comment if you would like more info about the excursions we participated in or the ports we stopped at! Happy Friday, and happy cruising!

No comments:

Post a Comment